I've never been to a Zumba class and never wanted to work
out in a room full of strangers--thus my reason for buying a home workout set
to begin with.
Mostly there was actual, genuine, hip-swinging, shimmying,
dancing--I had a little trouble keeping up.
I was absolutely sweating more, and my whole body knew I'd
been working, but I barely noticed because it felt like dancing and not working
out.Right now, this new Zumba series is my only workout since my treadmill
needs maintenance.
To me, those reviews aren't very helpful: first, a person
working out that much is already in shape and has little or no weight to lose. I've
done the Step by Step disc once, and then only the Activate disc so far.
By Savvy Skeptic
About Zumba Fitness
Zumba Fitness is a global lifestyle brand that fuses fitness, entertainment, and culture into an exhilarating dance-party workout. Coined "fitness-parties," Zumba classes blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, which provide effective, total-body workouts.
Zumba Fitness is a global lifestyle brand that fuses fitness, entertainment, and culture into an exhilarating dance-party workout. Coined "fitness-parties," Zumba classes blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, which provide effective, total-body workouts.
In addition to its
original Zumba® program, the company also offers a range of specialty classes,
including Zumba Gold® (for active older adults), Zumba® Toning (body-sculpting
class that uses maraca-like Toning Sticks), Aqua Zumba® (the ultimate “pool
party” workout), Zumbatomic® (Zumba routines for kids), Zumba Sentao™
(chair-based Zumba class that strengthens, balances and stabilizes the core)
and Zumba® in the Circuit (a 30-minute workout that combines signature Zumba®
moves with circuit training at timed intervals).
After doing the Exhilarate for about two months now, when I go back to the Total Body workouts I feel like I get a much better workout.


No comments:
Post a Comment